happy humpday tunes!

happy Wednesday everyone.... gotta love long weekends and it's Wednesday already... except that Wednesday is my "hard" day... so I always stress out a bit leading up to my class. Thankfully last night I was able to go to a coffee house and just read for like 4 straight hours undisturbed. If that sounds like heaven to you... it was. Ahhhh.... *remembering*

Moving on...

I used to love the term "humpday" ... but as I get older, it kind of just drives me nuts. Yet I still love it... it's one of those strange things in life.

I don't know about the rest of you, but one of the ways I de-stress is with music.. keeping with the "theme" of this blog so far.. I'm going to share songs that I love, but hate. These are songs that I try not to listen to when I'm driving with the windows down, because I'm slightly embarrassed that I listen to them. The reasons I love them range from a particular line in the song, a beat that is strangely addicting... but I also hate some of them because they just get stuck in your head, and you kind of want to stab a spork into your brain to get them out.

without further ado, bring on the pleasure (and pain)




Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

reason I love this song - just for the line at 0:50 "hell yeah I'm the motherfucking princess"
reason I hate this song - I'm NOT a princess... I consider myself the exact fucking opposite.. and yet... can't stop singing along.




Spice Girls - Stop

reason I love this song - it's just so catchy and bubbly
reason I hate this song - I can't help but do the damn dance (from the video) EVERY GODDAMN TIME I HEAR IT... seriously.. .I'll be in a car driving doing the dance getting weird stares from strangers




The Proclaimers - 500 Miles

reason I love this song - again... so catchy and bubbly you can't help but sing along
reason I hate this song - why can't I sing it without an accent??!! Can anyone?




Rihanna - S&M

reason I love this song - it's kind of ... dirty
reason I hate this song - Rihanna (need I say more?)




Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

reason I love this song - if you don't love this song, I don't think we can be friends
reason I hate this song - I ALWAYS no matter how hard I try not to.. end up doing the Wayne's World head bump.. why god why????!!



there you have it folks... some love/hate music for your humpday. Some I love more than I hate.. well, most actually... cuz there's a reason it's on my iPod.

Hope you guys have a happy humpday!

Comments

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCmZQ5S8ICU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    Love to hate....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur

pounding, pounding....

you know you want to pee your pants with me.